Friday, June 4, 2010

God Bless the USA! Sexy Swimwear Fashion Show Heats Up Il Bacio’s “Wet, White and Blue” Memorial Weekend Celebration

Leave it to Gab to officially kick off summer with the most buzzed-about swimsuit and painted body fashion show in South Florida!



Hundreds of guests flocked to Delray’s best place to dine and dance on Sunday, May 30, to catch a glimpse of the season’s upcoming trends at Atlantic Ave’s hottest venue. Models, prepped and propped by Gab styleistas, showcased handmade bikinis by Ola Feroz and lustworthy pieces from Debi Wechsler’s newest jewelry line, Tarnish, as featured in the May/June issue of Ocean Drive Magazine.





For their last walk, the models took to the runway with nothing but a few brushed of expertly applied body paint and attitude.





After the sexy runway rendition, everyone stayed at Il Bacio for some hard-earned celebratory champagne and dancing.

Special thanks to Paradise Salon & Spa, the official beauty sponsor of “Wet, White and Blue,” for their hair and makeup expertise.



2 comments:

  1. Cutest suits ever! Can't wait to get one of my own :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today, I went to the beach front with my children.

    I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and
    said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She put the shell
    to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear.
    She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is completely off topic but
    I had to tell someone!

    Also visit my site; african mango plus

    ReplyDelete